We are proud to stand by our work. We offer THE strongest warranty in the Washington DC Metro Area. We perform excellent work. And we believe if you perform excellent, solid work you should be able to stand behind your product - and we do. Our warranty policy is as described below for all written and signed contracts. Compare our warranty with other contractors. You'll see why we say our customers state that we're Setting the Gold Standard in Drainage Systems, Waterproofing, Hardscaping, and Landscaping.
- Hardscapes (Patios, Pavers, Flagstone, Concrete, etc.): 5-Year Warranty
- Plants and Trees: First Growing Season
- Retaining Walls: 5-Year Warranty
- Water Features: 5-Year Warranty
- Drainage Systems: 10-Year Warranty
- Turfgrass Installation (Sod Lawns): 30 Day Warranty
- Basement Waterproofing: 20-Year Warranty
20-Year Foundation Wall Waterproofing Warranty
Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC warrants that the below-grade foundation walls will not leak in the area repaired for a period of 10 years, all of which is transferable.
Exclusion to Waterproofing Warranty
Foundation waterproofing is not a remedy for a rising groundwater table and therefore any water penetration from groundwater rising from below is excluded from this warranty.
Drain Pipe Installation
Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC warrants that the buried drain pipes will be free from defects in the area repaired for a period of 10 years, all of which is transferable.
Under this warranty, Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC will be responsible solely for materials and workmanship to repair the claim. This warranty does not cover nor will Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC be responsible for the removal of the following:
- Trees, grass or other landscaping
- Exterior concrete, asphalt, or stone
- Interior finished walls
This warranty does not apply and Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC shall not be responsible for wet basement leakage or drainage pipe defects resulting from:
- Any damage to the coated walls or applied coating including damage caused by alterations or penetrations (pipes, cables, ducts, etc.) unless previously treated by Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC.
- Build up of condensation on the interior walls or utility pipes.
- Defective or inadequate interior, exterior drainage system.
- Extreme weather conditions such as flooding or driving rain.
- Damage to drainage systems by others.
- Sewer backup caused by city or other old sewers.
- Waterline breaks due to freezing.
Any claim under this limited warranty shall be initiated by providing Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC with written notification within (30) days of discovering the claim. Upon written notification Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC will make a prompt inspection and evaluation in order to perform its obligations, if any, as stated in this warranty.
Drainage & Erosion Solutions, LLC shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damage to the structure or its contents.